Monday, July 29, 2013

Smoothie Recipe - Energy

Energy Boost Smoothie

This smoothie recipe is by far my favorite for a great boost of energy. I usually make it on mornings that I know I am going to be incredibly busy. Most of my mornings on days my kiddos go to school consist of running around in a mad rush trying to get both of them fed, changed, teeth brushed, lunches packed, getting myself looking decent enough to face the public and out the door. If I have time after I drop them at school I then workout. This smoothie is the perfect solution to keep me full and energized through my morning rush with the kids AND keeps me going strong though out my workout!!
RECIPE:
1/4 Cup Organic Rolled Oats 
4 oz Low-Fat Greek Yogurt (my fav to use is blueberry flavored!)
5 Dates 
1/4 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
5-6 Ice Cubes
*optional ingredient -1tsp Honey
Blend well and Enjoy your Energy Boost Smoothie!



No comments:

Post a Comment