Friday, January 31, 2014

Freeze Dry


This is a great quick dry nail tip for my fellow impatient women out there! I have the hardest time sitting still and waiting for my nails to dry after I paint them. Not to mention as a mom, down time to sit and allow the proper time for my nails to dry is few and far between. Plus I will admit it, there are few things as frustrating as taking the time to paint my nails only to discover 5 minutes later that one is smudged or dinged. I discovered this fabulous little trick a couple years back and it has become one of my favorite beauty short-cut. 
Before you paint you nails get a bowl, fill it up with cold water and some ice cubes. Let it sit while you paint your nails. Once complete with the painting process submerge your nails in the ice water for 2-3 minutes and whallah. Dry, smudge free nails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment