Thursday, May 1, 2014

Clean Recipe - Overnight Oats - Peanut Butter and Jelly


Overnight Oats Recipe - Peanut Butter and Jelly



If you have yet to try overnight oats, I highly recommend you remedy that real soon!! :)
Overnight oats have become a standard addition to my refrigerator. Once you try them it is easy to tell why these are my go to breakfast. With no more then five minute of prep time, endless flavor possibilities, and the ability to "grab and go" overnight oats will quickly become a busy body's best breakfast companion!
This recipe is a great standard base for overnight oats. You can add just about any fruit or flavor addition and it will taste delicious.  The other morning as I was running out the door to a hike I grabbed a jar of the peanut butter oat base, added banana slices and a drizzle of honey.... All I have to say is Yum!

Oat Ingredients:
1 cup Organic Rolled Oats
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Fresh Nut Butter (or 2 tbsp PB2)
2 tsp Honey
2 tsp Maca Powder

Place all ingredients in a medium jar stir well and store overnight or up to 5 days in refrigerator. Makes 2 Servings

Jelly Ingredients:
1/2 cup Strawberries
1/2 cup Frozen Rasberries

Puree together add to oats and Enjoy immediately!

Want to try other delicious overnight oat recipes? Here are more of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment