Thursday, April 24, 2014

Clean Eating Recipe - Lemon Chia Overnight Oats

Lemon Chia Overnight Oats

I am a sucker for anything lemon or chocolate flavored! I really wanted to get some chocolate into this dish but I wasn't brave enough. That will have to be an experiment for another day ;-)
These overnight oats were so refreshing, they just tasted clean zesty. The best part was they left a great sweet after taste in my mouth. They would go well with just about any berry, I can't wait to try them with blueberries!


Recipe
1 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
6 oz Lemon Flavored Greek Yogurt
2 Tsp Chia Seeds
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Tsp Fresh Lemon Zest 
*optional for extra strong lemon flavor squeeze the juice out of half a lemon in to mixture

Mix all ingredients together in a jar store in refrigerator overnight and serve with your favorite berry!!
Makes two servings. 

Hope you enjoy your  Lemon Chia Overnight Oats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment